Custom Jewelry Made in Boston, MA
We love making custom jewelry for people who live in Boston and beyond. While we're happy to meet in person if you're local, most of our custom design work happens over email. No matter where you live, we can make a custom piece for you.
Scroll down to see a small gallery of custom pieces we've made.
1) Contact us and tell us the basics of what you're thinking -- budget, any sketches or inspiration pics you have, and when you need it by. We'll respond with any clarifying questions we have.
2) We'll send you at least three sketches with designs to choose from, all within your budget.
3) You choose which you like. You can make small edits or changes to the designs if they occur to you.
4) We agree on a design, price, and when you can expect to have the finished piece in hand.
5) We make your piece & ship it out when it's done. If you're local, you can pick it up at the studio and skip shipping.
If anything unexpected comes up during production, we'll immediately let you know. We're a big fan of traffic reports and won't leave you wondering what's happening with your piece.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Contact Form to get started!
Here are just a few of the custom pieces we've made. Follow us on instagram to see more.
A rutilated quartz silver ring with a mirror-finish backing.
Handmade geometric sterling silver chain:
Modern turquoise & sterling silver necklace:
Blue lace agate & sterling silver ring: